Hello beautiful people! How was your day? Today I want to share with you my night routine, everything that I do before going to bed. Since I will also talk about the skincare, I will link you down below my blog posts on the skincare, so if you want to see in details all the products that I use, you can.
Happy reading and if you like this post, comment down below, I would love to know what you guys think about it. ❤️
Now, let’s get into it!
- Th first thing I do, before going to bed is prepare the new clothes that I will wear the day after. I’m a very organised person and I don’t like when everything isn’t in its place. I usually decided what to wear earlier because I think that when you’ll wake up you’ll have more time to do whatever you want instead of staying in front of your closet deciding what you should wear. And another reason why I do this is because since I take ages (literally) to choose what to wear, it’s better I do it in the evening. Pretty simple.
- The second thing, I control again what are my plans for tomorrow. So the next day, I won’t be in a rush to know what I have to do.
- Putting on my t-shirt and pants that I usually use for sleeping.
- Heading to the bathroom for my skincare. (See: https://thessentialsarchive.wordpress.com/2016/10/27/sephora-haul/ or https://thessentialsarchive.wordpress.com/2016/10/30/skincare/) I use loads of products because I like my skin to be moisturised, clean and healthy before going to bed.
- The fifth thing brushing my teeth.
- Jump under the covers of my bed. Here depends if I’m tired or not because if I’m tired I just go to bed, if not, I usually spend a few minutes on my phone checking my instagram, my blog or simply reading a book.
That’s it for today! Hope you liked it ❤️ Goodnight if you’re in my same time zone, goodmorning or good afternoon if you’re elsewhere!
#lifestyle #tips #blogging